Dark Enigmah
Please login to your account to add and edit your forums and view account information. Or if your new you can register for free and view all forums, edit them, reply to them and create new ones. Click register to become a member. Here at DarkEnigmah we have thousands of new modz for you! So register today!
Dark Enigmah
Please login to your account to add and edit your forums and view account information. Or if your new you can register for free and view all forums, edit them, reply to them and create new ones. Click register to become a member. Here at DarkEnigmah we have thousands of new modz for you! So register today!
Dark Enigmah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Home Of The Greatest And Newest Mods And Hacks!

HomeLatest imagesLog inRegister

Patch Blocker

Go down 

Was this helpful
yes
Patch Blocker I_vote_lcap100%Patch Blocker I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
no
Patch Blocker I_vote_lcap0%Patch Blocker I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Patch Blocker Empty
PostSubject: Patch Blocker   Patch Blocker EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello everyone, I a patch blocker here for the ps3, this will block all patches that try to update your game and still let you go online.
first download it using the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. then extract the files using winrar, open up the patch blocker,
now go to your ps3 go to network settings/internet connection settings/then keep pressing right button until you get to a menu saying "don't use ip address" and "use ip address". click on use ip address and put the ip as the one that it says on your patch blocker. then keep pressing right until you can save it. now on your computer press start on the patch blocker.
all patches are disabled.
This blocker is ok (7/10 but not the best, we recommend the elite mossy blocker. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to download the elite mossy patch blocker

happy blocking
Admin Smile
Back to top Go down
https://darkenigmah.board-directory.net

Patch Blocker
Page 1 of 1